September 23, 2021
Last week, the Infosys Foundation USA welcomed a new intern to its team. Let’s meet James!
1. Introduce yourself - where are you from, where do you go to school and what do you study?
My name is James Mazzullo and I’m from Long Valley, New Jersey. I’m currently enrolled in the Master of Communication program at the Rutgers School of Communication and Information. The concentration of my master’s program is Corporate Purpose and Social Impact.
2. What about your internship with the Infosys Foundation USA are you most excited about and what do you hope to learn?
I’ve never had formal work experience in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) so I’m very excited to work for the Infosys Foundation USA and get some real experience in the industry.
3. What are your career goals?
As my concentration is in Corporate Social Responsibility, I’d like to use what I learn from my time with the Infosys Foundation USA and build upon that to pursue a career in CSR.
4. Any new hobbies you picked up in the last year?
My undergraduate degree was in communications with a specialization in television and film but it had been a while since I wrote for leisure, so I spent most of my time during the COVID lockdown writing screenplays for fun again!
5. What’s a fun fact about you?
This year I stayed with my friend in Hawaii for a month where I went skydiving and snorkeled with sharks!